Standing on the property Lot 1 looking North
Peaceful quiet and beautiful surroundings – that is a given on Qamea, Fiji.
TECHNICAL DATA ON PROPERTY
Lot 1 Plan 6371 CT 25523 (Ref to previous title CT 24256)
Area 4.3169 ha = 10.67 acre
There is a year-round spring on the property
There are several priorities in land selection. This parcel has them all.
- Peaceful quiet and beautiful surroundings – that is a given on Qamea, Fiji.
- Safety from storms provided by a building site that is a few meters above sea level and located on the leeward (protected side) of the island.
- The gently sloping building site near sea level and another that provides a view of the sea over the trees.
- Water both ocean and fresh water. This acreage has both and that is a rare find indeed.
- The site is very special because it has its own year round spring that has been improved with its own concrete catchment basin.
- Close access to airport, ferries, medical and local stores.
- Property is free and clear of any encumbrances.
- Close to great diving and three very high end resorts.
- Site has good location for “boat garage” and good sea access for boat during high tide.
Standing on the property Lot1 looking South
Asking $175,000.00 US Dollars