HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER RESORTS IN OUR PRICE RANGE?
- We are the only resort located directly on a secluded, soft golden sand beach.
- Directly in front of the resort is the #1 House Reef on the island so snorkeling is at your doorstep
- We cater to adults and do not take bookings with infants or very young children
- We are the closest resort to Bouma National Heritage Park i.e. less travel time & less expensive transfers
- We are located in Matei, on the Northern side of the island, where all of the dive shops, restaurants and shops are located.
- Matei is on the side of the island with less rain/ more breeze
Location is everything!
Winner of 22 Trip Advisor awards, currently #3 on Trip Advisor Taveuni and featured in the New York Times bestseller “1000 Places to see Before You Die” & recognized by Trip Advisor as being in the “Top 1% of all resorts in the world” .
Coconut Grove Beachfront Cottages is the perfect business for a couple looking to trade in the rat race & change the pace of their lives.
This absolute beachfront property is freehold, & sits on a soft, golden sand beach.
It consists of 3 separate private cottages (bures) , plus owners flat & maid’s quarters. It has been in operation for over 25 years. Owner operated, this property is in the heart of Matei & consists of two separate one half acre lots, giving the new owner the flexibility to expand this famous resort.
The resort sits on one of the lots where the other is vacant for your expansion. And with this vacant ½ acre of freehold beachfront (100 feet of beach) next door, new owners will have the opportunity to add 3-5 more cottages, potentially doubling or tripling their income if they wanted.
Alternatively, a private home could be built. This could be rented out at $1500-2000 U.S. a day. Or better yet, keep it for yourselves (if you deserve it!) & rent out the owners flat & maids’ quarters in the main building.
Each of the cottages are standalone units with private bathrooms and outdoor oceanview showers. Coconut Grove is centrally located near the dive shops, restaurants & markets. The resort is turnkey and comes fully furnished and ready for the new owner. This property boasts one of the finest restaurants on Taveuni where people come for a glass of wine and a fine meal. Other features of this property are fantastic water sports at your beck and call including kayaking & great snorkeling just off the beach.(recently rated by Fiji’s Marine Biologists as possibly “the best house reef” in Fiji)
The staff consists of 6 inside workers who run the resort & 3 outside workers who maintain the buildings and property. On average, the staff have been here for 10+ years & are committed to the future success of Coconut Grove . They are the heart & soul of this resort.
The owner is willing to stay back 2-3 months to help with the transition. In addition, she is happy to come back every year for 1 or 2 months if you like so you can go travelling.
The resort includes.
- Ocean View
- Ocean Waterfront
- Pet Friendly
- Maid’s Quarters
- Maid’s Bathroom
- Laundry Room
- Cable TV
- There Is A Lovely Snorkeling Reef Just 10 Minutes From The Beach By Kayak.
- We Have 3 Kayaks Down On The Beach To Take You Out There.
- Chaise Lounges Are Located On Your Private Verandah & Down On The Beach.
- 3 Hammocks To Snooze In.
- 2 Bicycles For Sightseeing
- 4 Professionally Trained Massage Therapists
- 1 Dog & 1 Cat For Petting & Attention
- The Resort Consists Of:
- 3 Stand Alone Beachfront Cottages
- 1 Beach Cottage For Massages And Candlelight Dinner
- The Main Building Which Includes 2 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, The Gift Shop, Kitchen & Oceanfront Restaurant
- Power Plant Including:
- 2 Of 13.9 Kv Lister Generators
- 2 Outback Invertors
- 16 Deep Cycle Sealed Gel Batteries
- 4 Solar Panels
- Toyota Prado Automobile With 200,000 K
- Golf Cart For Short Runs
- The Property Comes Fully Furnished