This steel-framed, architecturally designed (construction completed 2013), 4 pavilion house sits on a 1 acre block overlooking Vanua Levu and the Somosomo Strait. It includes 4 generously sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry and 2 storage rooms.
See location on Taveuni Estates Property Map
The property is set approximately 200m above sea level with the house having an open design to take advantage of the breath-taking views of the Somosomo strait and to maximise the beautiful cool breeze rolling down the mountain. The generously sized kitchen is finished with local marble benchtops with waterfall ends and is suitable for any gourmet chef.
This fully self-sufficient house includes a large solar panel array with 18 batteries providing plenty of power, a large diesel backup generator and a large solar hot water system. Mains (estate) water feeds into the house from the 1,000,000L storage tank. This is supplemented by a local backup 10,000 litre rain water storage tank with pump. 2 x 50kg gas bottles provide gas to the house.
The house comes fully furnished, complete with:
– 2 king size beds, 2 singles with a further 2 single trundles.
– all rooms have ample shelf/drawer storage
– washing machine
– 60″ HD LED flat screen tv
– surround sound stereo with brand new Onkyo amplifier
– equipped kitchen comes with fridge, gas oven/stove, microwave (and additional cookware/crockery/utensils)
– all lighting uses efficient LEDs
– each bedroom includes its own ceiling fan and the main pavillion has 4.
– bar stools
– dining set
– lounge set and daybed
– outdoor furniture
– outdoor gas barbecue
Asking Now: US$400,000
Enquire about this property